Our large fleet of heavy construction equipment gives Carson Corporation the ability to perform a broad range of diverse projects. We primarily focus our attention in Horizontal Directional Drilling and Civil Construction. Although complementary, each requires a specialized set of skills that is not easily found all in one company. At Carson Corporation we recognize that it is our highly skilled employees that make us successful in the things we do.
Carson Corporation has the distinction of owning and operating one of the largest directional drill rigs on the East Coast that has successfully drilled throughout the country beneath rivers, lakes and sensitive wetlands in a wide range of conditions varying from sand, clay and mud to rock. We also own several other smaller directional drill rigs that have installed miles of trenchless piping.
When it comes to directional drilling, we continually strive to be at the forefront of this ever evolving industry. By investing in the latest technology, Carson Corporation is quickly becoming the driller of choice for many utility companies and private developers. In summary, we have the talent, equipment and experience needed for the smallest to largest of directional drill projects.
Please contact Bob Carson, Vice President of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Carson Corporation has the experience and resources to safely, efficiently and timely complete all aspects of a site development project. But isn’t that what’s expected from a Civil Contractor? It’s all the other things we do at Carson Corporation that always exceed our client’s expectations. Here are some examples:
- We own and maintain over 75 pieces of earth moving equipment. Accelerating a construction schedule is never a problem with this much equipment available.
- Is your project over budget? Let us Value Engineer it. More than likely we’ll be able to reduce cost by offering alternative designs and methods.
- Surveying, paving, retaining walls, concrete and curbing are all performed with our own crews. By not subcontracting this work, our clients benefit from one stop shopping without having to pay a mark-up.
- Looking for a conceptual budget? With Professional Engineers on staff, we’ll gladly assist you in the planning stage of your project and get it right the first time.
At Carson Corporation each job is treated on an individual basis and we strive to provide our clients continued success with a superior level of workmanship and professionalism in the safest work environment possible.
Our Services Include…
- Soil Erosion Control
- Storm Sewer
- Sanitary Sewer
- Water Systems
- Paving, Milling
- Regulatory Signs
- Striping and Pavement Markings
- Structural Concrete
- Modular Block and Concrete Retaining Walls
- Brick Pavers
- Site Lighting
- Site Electric
- Traffic Signals
- Disposal of Contaminated Material
- Utility Trenching
- Gabion Walls
- Construction Management
- Conceptual Budgeting
- Value Engineering
- Feasibility Studies and Earthwork Analysis