Safety is Our First Priority
At Carson Corporation, safety is recognized as the single most important thing we do. It has become part of our Corporate Culture and is constantly reviewed to ensure that we are doing everything possible to provide our clients, employees, subcontractors and other trades with the safest work environments possible.
Here is what we mean:
- An Experience Modification Rate of 0.733 and trending lower.
- One of the initial Contractors to participate in the NJ Build-Safe Organization – which is a group of NJ based Contractors who are interested in establishing safety standards for all jobs and whose motto is “Partners working together, committed to safety excellence in the NJ construction industry, protecting workers and the community.” Other Members include; Skanska USA Building, Inc., Torcon, Inc., Bovis Lend Lease, Gale Construction and the Building Contractors Association.
- Participated in an OSHA Partnership Blue Program Project.
- Health and Safety Program administrated by an independent Safety Consultant.
- Full time Safety Officer.
- All of our key personnel are 40 hour OSHA trained.
- Employee participation in monthly safety training and refresher courses.
- A company organized Safety Committee.
- Received the 2008 Construction Safety Award from the Utility & Transportation Contractor’s Association (UTCA).